Participation in Nassau/Suffolk County PAL Girls Lacrosse League aligns closely with and furthers Tradition’s mission of providing community-based lacrosse opportunities.
Registration is open to ALL Garden City residents or attendees of GC schools, including players who are newer to the sport of lacrosse or who have never played and would like to try it. Please note that PAL teams and clinics are organized by current grade year (NOT birth year). The 2023 PAL season will kick off March 26th for 3rd – 8th graders and April 2nd for K-2nd graders.
See below for REGISTRATION and more info including pricing / multi-sibling discount info and format for each age group.
*All registrations, uniform sizing, invoicing, rostering, communications and scheduling this year will be run through the TeamSnap platform.
- *Will learn the sport in clinic-style weekly sessions emphasizing skill development, etc.
- *Cost will cover field permits, equipment, a pinnie/tee shirt, mouthguard holder and a $20 support fee for GCHS Varsity Girls Lacrosse.
- *Clinics will be run by GCHS Varsity Girls players and qualified parent volunteers.
- *WEEKLY CLINICS BEGIN APRIL 2nd. Kindergarten and 1st Grade 9:30am – 10:30am.
- * $25/player discount for multi-siblings
- * Will learn the sport in a House-League with small-sided games each week at St. Paul’s.
- *Cost of $75 will cover field permits, equipment, team jersey, mouthguard holder and a $20 support contribution to GCHS Varsity Girls Lacrosse.
- * Games will be run by GCHS Varsity Girls players and qualified parent volunteers.
- * Games will be 10:45am – 11:45am (first half hour skills and drills, second half hour game).
- Location: St. Paul’s fields.
- *Players will be placed on teams and will compete in Nassau/Suffolk PAL games against other PAL units, primarily on Sundays late March-May.
- * The cost of $100 includes Nassau/Suffolk PAL fees, field permits, equipment, and a $20 support contribution to GCHS Varsity Girls.
- * A uniform that includes socks, a skort and reversible jersey can be purchased for an added fee of $50 (all 3rd graders will receive a new uniform).
QUESTIONS? Email [email protected]